Two days of Cheltenham in The Racing Paper this weekend!
Don’t miss Saturday’s editon of The Racing Paper — it has colours, tips and form for Cheltenham on Saturday and Sunday!
Here is a look at what else features in this week’s The Racing Paper:
- 28 pages of racecards, form guides and analysis all for the price of £1.90. Plus…
- All eyes on Faugheen and the ground at Punchestown for the Morgiana Hurdle
- Who the connections of Rather Be are fearing most in the field for the BetVictor Gold Cup
- At the Races presenter Robert Cooper pens a column on who he likes the look of this weekend
- Timeform’s weight-adjusted ratings can help you make your pick for the Gold Cup
- Ben Morgan has examined all the weekend’s racecards and outlines his slate of horses to back
- Aidan Coleman column: Why I’m heading north to Wetherby rather than taking a crack at Cheltenham
On sale in all good newsagents every Saturday — only £1.90!