Here’s a look at what’s in the new issue of The Racing Paper:
- Almost 30 pages of form guides, racecards and analysis all for the price of £1.90
- John McCririck: Our exclusive columnist waxes lyrical about Bryony Frost and pays tribute to the retired Brendan Powell
- Beware The Bear won big at Cheltenham – is he due a repeat performance north of the border at the Scottish Grand National?
- We get the jockey’s view as Aidan Coleman writes again
- Everyone’s a winner, baby: check out all the recommendations from our top tipsters
- Robert Cooper assesses Dan Skelton’s chances at breaking into the 200 club
- Michael Owen brings you his best bets for the weekend’s Premier League action
- All this and much, much more…
Where can I buy The Racing Paper?
The Racing Paper is on sale in all major supermarkets, WHSmiths, Martin McColl’s and all good newsagents.